6.1.09

you you you

i know we are merely waiting.

for many times i searched to world
to search for love but in never occurred
to me, that it was you you you.

i tried so hard to force feelings.
drank all my misery.
many times i said "how could could you?"

and now i see the simplicity,
how faithfully you want me.
i want you to know that ill love love you.

and on that night i talked to her.
i said "i'm down a little insecure"
"but when we meet i'll love her evermore."

more... more times i'll make it up.
all... all the times wasted with them.
i'll... i'll dance with you hand in hand.
my... my eyes will catch you.

i wasted days wasted clocks
killed the sun slept a lot
dreaming about dreaming with you

i lost myself to all the wrongs
always put elliott on
i put them all in his songs

so i apologize
i took so long, to find my voice
to sing my own song to you you you

and,

i'll... i'll love love love you.
love... love will feel, so so new.
i'll... i'll keep myself close to you.



i was talking to gab tonight. and i feel mad good. thanks gab.
recorded song version can be found here

No comments: